– Most important marketing efforts to focus on as a startup – learn as much as possible about your company and audience and the best way to give them information. “Listen, they will tell you, but you have to listen.”
– E-Mail marketing mistakes that startups and young entrepreneurs often make – sending and posting things before knowing what customers actually want.
– “You’ll be told no a lot, get used to it.”
– “You can’t make something viral, focus on making something good and it will go viral by default”
– Best piece of advice for young entrepreneurs – “If you’re not having fun, stop doing it.” “I’ve seen so many startups fail because they are not doing it for the right reasons.”